Application and Constituent Input Links
Here you can share your perspectives and suggestions regarding the opportunities, challenges, and priorities for this position as well as the characteristics required for success.
For questions, please contact Berkeley Executive Search at email@example.com.
Listening Sessions - November 14, 2023
Chancellor's Cabinet - 9:00 a.m.
SSHA Faculty Open Session - 10:15 - 11:00 a.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 345 and Zoom
SSHA School Staff - 11:15 - 12:00 p.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 345 and Zoom
SSHA Department and Graduate Group Chairs - 12:15 - 1:00 p.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 340
Dean’s Direct Reports/Immediate Office - 1:15 - 2:00 p.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 345 and Zoom
SSHA Graduate and Undergraduate Students - 2:15 - 3:00 p.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 345 and Zoom
Deans' Council - 3:00 p.m.
SSHA Dean Search Committee
- Rakesh Goel, Dean, School of Engineering, Chair
- Sidra Goldman-Mellor, Associate Professor, Public Health
- Laura Hamilton, Professor and Chair, Sociology Department
- Dalia Magaña, Associate Professor, Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Todd Sorensen, Associate Teaching Professor, Economics and Business Management
- Iris Ruiz, Continuing Lecturer, MWP, Non-Senate Academic Council Representative
- Carolyn Barranco, Student Engagement Coordinator, SSHA
- Rebecca Smith, Assistant Dean, Personnel, SSHA
- Maggie Saunders, Executive Director, Space & Capital Strategies and Real Estate