Application and Constituent Input Links
- VPDUE Position Profile and Application
- Here you can share your perspectives and suggestions regarding the opportunities, challenges, and priorities for this position as well as the characteristics required for success.
For questions, please contact Berkeley Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 14, 2023
- Chancellor's Cabinet - 9:00 a.m.
- Deans' Council - 3:00 p.m.
November 15, 2023
- VPDUE Direct Reports/Program Leads - 9:00 - 9:45 a.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 306 and Zoom
- DUE Staff - 10:00 - 10:45 a.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 306 and Zoom
- Open Faculty Session - 11:00 - 11:45 a.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 306 and Zoom
- Student Affairs Staff - 1:00 - 1:45 a.m., Ruiz Administration Building, Rm 306 and Zoom
VPDUE Search Committee
- Christiane Spitzmueller, Vice Provost For Academic Affairs And Strategy, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost, Chair
- Irenee Beattie, Associate Professor, Sociology
Tracey Osbourne, Associate Professor and UC Presidential Chair, Management of Complex Systems, Founding Chair, UC Center for Climate Justice
- Boaz Ilan, Professor, Applied Mathematics
- Heather Devrick, Continuing Lecturer, Merritt Writing Program, Non-Senate Academic Council Representative
- Alisha Kimble, Assistant Dean, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Jorge Arroyo, Director, Undergraduate Research Opportunities Center (UROC), Division of Undergraduate Education
- Ian Cooke, Response Team And Education Coordinator, Office for the Prevention of Harassment & Discrimination